"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

My honest opinion

Well he is quite talented at Flash, too bad he had to end his life so early.

What I think people need to realize is that you can't blame this sort of thing on guns, society, etc. He is not a victim and the main fault goes on the kid for not dealing with his problems normally. It sucks to be bullied I've been there, but don't take it out on the innocent.

What REALLY disturbs me is that I've seen far more disturbing violent animations than this one this site.

Valentine's Day Special Valentine's Day Special

I knew you had a soft spot

hahahaha

I knew there was a soft side to you David Firth!

Hell if you can find love then there's hope for us all.

Smile! Smile!

hits you in the core

You don't need medical help, you're one of the most sane people around these days. What can I say, I love the style, and I love how your flashes always have a message. I can't wait for Aura 3.

Aura: story mode Aura: story mode

cant sum this up in one line

Kinda reminds me of the movie cooler, except I like the setting in this better. Amazingly well done, music and animation blends well. Kind of inspired me to start up on flash again, though if you watch my stuff youll see i got a far way to go. I hope you keep making more of these, this has potential to make a good series.

Aura Aura

Incredible

very well done. The music goes perfectly with the movie and creates a very creepy atmosphere, I can tell this one came from the heart. Hope you sort out your issues dude. I liked how you added at the end that this was all done right handed.

Gary Colman for Governor Gary Colman for Governor

Go Arnold!

If i lived in Cali I would vote for arnold. But jsut a thought, I think it would make a nice anniversary gift to give to your girlfriend or wife to spend the 3,500 and get the 60 signatures so that her gift would be running for governor.

Voxton responds:

Heh, well that's just about the most unusual anniversary gift I've heard of... Thanks for the vote.

Real American Zeros Real American Zeros

sucked...

Screw all you Bush hating hippie bastards. Anyway im not gonna start a political arguement, I thought the artwork was shit, but the concept was pretty good, though it woulda been better if you werent bashing on Bush. And no ones being brave by bashing Bush, anyone can jump on the popular bandwagon.

Gun Control?! Gun Control?!

about time someone with sense makes a cartoon

Very good job, You make a good point that criminals wouldn't give up their guns anyway. Although police would still have guns. Screw all the hippie bastards who give this a bad review. But anyway, in terms of movie quality it was pretty crappy artwork and sound. I hope to see more(improved) movies from you in the future.

Counter-Stick Episode 1 Counter-Stick Episode 1

HILARIOUS!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHA! FUCKING HILARIOUS man

No Remorse No Remorse

awesome

beautiful, that's exactly how i feel